Tuesday, June 22, 2010

WHAT A WEEK....

Oh wowzers. i have a had a fun filled past few days....lets recap

last week i bought all of my material to make my quilt and have actually started on it....that is good progress in this household. i just hope the vision i have in my head can be transferred to the quilt

on friday went and hung out with some friends and went to the observation deck at the airport which is matt jones' favorite. i pretty much fell asleep cause my life has turned to patheticacy (made up word) and i cant get myself to stay up past 11 most days.

then sunday, this is the biggest of them all, i bought my ticket to go see tiffany! this is the first time i have ever actually planed out a vacation where it required me to buy a ticket ahead of time. oh i did go to europe once and that had to be planned but still i think i called my sister in the middle of the night her time and was like i am buying a ticket right now for this day hope it works...so maybe this is my second time but it feels like my first. so i am so excited to see her! oh and did i mention how awesome she is. she always sends me the coolest things...this year for my birthday she sent these...

love them. they will go great with my collection. seattle will be a great way to end summer before my college career restarts.

then monday i was summoned to jury duty...again.
i just was there last august, so maybe it has been almost a year but still there are people that have never gone. but i guess it didnt turn out that bad. it was kind of fun to see how things worked. the first day i got my assignment for a jury that was the next day so i got to go home relatively early but had to be back tuesday for court. there was 72 of us that had to go into court and after hours of sitting 22 people got to be exempted for different reasons then we had lunch. while at lunch i went and sat by a kid who is in my ward but i havent talked to him in like 3 years cause i have been gone or he has been gone and the mutual friends we had in common are no longer here. so i guess i would say that was one of the best things that came out of the whole thing. making a friend at church while not at church but randomly put on the same jury! ha. so we get back to the court room and the prosecutor and the defense attorney go on and on and ask us questions so they can narrow us down and then in the end i wasnt picked. i am glad cause i dont want to be the one that has to choose a punishment for someone. i am a wuss.

thus were my past few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment