Sunday, February 21, 2010

friend destiny

so i consider myself somewhat of a friend snob. i dont keep people around that arent worth the time. if we have known each other for a while and i still talk to you then guess what you have passed the test and you are awesome and we will probably be friends for life. (there are a few friends of past that i might not keep in contact with but i still think about and loved the friendship fondly and probably miss it but i have a think about calling people on the phone. i am just not good at it)

i usually know after the first or second meetings if you are a person that i am willing to put the time in and make sure we become friends. if you arent....then i probably make it that you cant even be friends with me even if you wanted too. i kind of get annoyed that you are probably putting the effort forward.

i love the friends that i have. they brighten my day. with most of my friends, it was just meant to be. destiny. we just get each other.

my friend jenny, we just get each other. even though it has been years since we have seen each other, every time we talk it is like we havent missed a beat and and we can tell each other all our "im a girl so i am psycho sometimes" stories and we get it, no judging.

well i was talking to her tonight via facechat and the first thing she said to me solidified our friendship.
me: "hey jenny" (or something to that affect)......(her reply)
jenny: " I WAS JUST STALKING YOU"

made my day.

we will be friends for life because i will be stalking her too (and anyone else who i consider to be my friend)


unfortunately this was the only picture of just us that fb could provide

No comments:

Post a Comment