Tuesday, September 7, 2010

uncivilized

so i was just rimanencing back in the holliday times were me, holli and mikalyn were slackers about getting the internet so we made friends and would just bum it off of them. then i started feeling guilty about using it so i would crouch in the cold dark corner of our apt where i could sometimes steal someones internet that wasnt locked but that wasnt always successful so i then resorted to taking my laptop down to the bathroom in the managers office so i could check things. just me sitting there in the bathroom writing people on facebook. oh those were the times. then we got the internet after about 5 months of not having it and i didnt have to do those things anymore. i could surf the web from anywhere in our apt. but now, here i am again. laying on the hard floor of my apt cause i have to actually connect with the cable to the router. i feel by now the internet should just be in the air and i dont have to go through the annoying process of not having my password work. dang you comcast. i just want to internet it up in the comfort of my own bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment