Saturday, May 21, 2011

ya, im watching the ring right now.

so i woke up this morning pretty much on my death bed. i wanted to die. i was laying on the bathroom floor, cold sweats galor for about an hour off and on. then finally it past. still not on my A game but better.

and even though i wasnt feeling well that didnt stop me from making some delisious cookies i had recently heard about. They are called inception cookies. Chocolate chip dough wrapped around an oreo. Yep sounds as good as it tastes!


the recipie i used for the dough i found here: http://doyouloveit.com/?p=2959

the next treat that has caught my eye is a chocolate chip and bacon cookie. Bacon, yum. Chocolate, yum. With alittle bit of maple syrup, yum. I dont think we can go wrong here.

Also the other day i watched a documentery called the cove. It was all about dophins that are lead into a cove off the coast of Japan and then they kill all these dolphins. It was so sad. So i decided to do my part and SAVE THE DOLPHINS since i mean i was an aspiring marine biologist at one point in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment