Monday, March 1, 2010

the beginning.

day one...in provo

so today started off with me packing the little annoying things that i had left in my room, into my car.

and dont worry the plants that i had been keeping alive for months now...well i set them on the dash of my car and the sun was pretty intense today and ya, fried them! i was so sad. i rushed them inside and gave them drink. i am trying to nurse them back. one looks promising the other, well not so much.

i started the drive down to provo on my favorite highway. the I 15. if i were ever to become a highway. that is the one it would be. i just love it. it is like a hidden treasure. people forget about it. (mainly because it doesnt go in the direction the most people need) but that is fine. i drive it when i can and enjoy it the whole time.

then. i made it to provo.

so i am sharing a room for the first time ever in my college career. i am super nervous about it. and i already found a fault to it, there is just not enough room for my stuff in a room of two. but it looks like a got a good room roommate cause apparently she is never here and half the time doesnt even sleep here. it is only for two months though and then i am moving to a private room where there will be plenty of space for my precious things. i like things. and i like things to be everywhere.

and dont worry half of my stuff is still in my car and will probably remain there till summer when i get a room to my self.

so out of the other five girls that live here, i have only met three of them. i hung out with one girl jenessa pretty much all day. we are going to get along. i can already tell. it wasnt even like awkward.

i miss my old roommates mikalyn and holli. i purposely didnt finish things in the apt so then i would have to go back. i like though that i will have friends in different locations and the drive up to slc really isnt bad.

i hope my plant doesnt die.

No comments:

Post a Comment