Sunday, March 7, 2010

romeo and juliet (leo version of course)

isnt this just the prettiest thing you have ever seen?



i want it. i wont kill anyone. i promise.


also funny story, speaking of leonardo dicaprio. . .

so i was taking a film class while in school. i usually would sit in the middle of the class which was stadium seating. on this fateful day, i was pretty late and could not get a seat in the middle but was forced to sit on the very front row, the seat on the end. we were talking about actors that day and my teacher was like lets go around and say who are favorite actor or actresses are. then with out even giving us a moment to think she looks at me, being in the front and it like lets start here. i panicked. i needed time to think. millions of things were going through my mind but for the life of me i couldnt think of any actors. so i just thought of the first movie that came to me. i had just watched whats eating gilbert grape the night before. leo was the first and only thing in my mind and i felt like if i said that then everyone would think i was a 13 year old. but nothing was coming, not even johnny depp who was also in the movie. just leo.

first person in line. hundreds of actors at my disposal, not one had been taken yet.

my favorite actor is leonardo dicaprio.

then the mortification began. everyone in the class just starts booing me. i didnt know what to do. . .

so i turned around and looked at all of them from below (stadium seating) and said. he is in some very good movies. and then turned around.

and you know what. i dont even know why i was ashamed. he is in good movies. and i do like them.

i declare this to the world...
LEONARDO DICAPRIO IS MY FAVORITE ACTOR.

No comments:

Post a Comment