Sunday, March 21, 2010

i dont even know.....

do you ever have those times when you just completely forget everything?

so yesterday i was driving in a shopping center parking lot and i was turning the corner within the parking lot and thank goodness no one was coming cause i literally forgot what side of the road i was suppose to be on after i turned. it was so weird but thankfully i chose the correct lane.

then tonight i was sitting at the table taking a drink from of my water bottle. sometimes for no reason at all, i hold water in my mouth for a second before i swallow it and well i was doing that and my mouth was open. i leaned forward to look at something and then water falling out of my mouth all on the ground.

i dont even know what to say for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment