Tuesday, March 9, 2010

on a stroll

so i can easily say going for walks is one of my most favoritest things ever. i love just going by myself but if others must be there, i will probably insist that there not be more then three of us. i think walks are a great way to get to know other people so if there is more then three then it is pointless for me cause i am not a mingler so i would only end up talking to one or two other people.

but if i am by myself, i just like to walk and think.

so today on my beautiful walk to campus (before the rain and hail hit) these were a few things i thought about ...all things dealing with summer and walking mostly

* the anticipation for summer is almost to much to handle
* future walks to macys in the summer heat to get the huge small ice cream cone for only 51 cents will be awesome.
*bike rides (when i get a bike)
*snow cones
* how byu provo is a lot harder to figure out then byu idaho
*it really irritates me when people starting walking at the cross walk before the sign tells them to go. i dont know that they have cracked the code of the lights and know when it will be their turn. i just dont care. i want them to wait.
*my right arm swings significantly higher and faster then my right arm
* i am excited for the fall... for a few reasons
*i think to much about things (but really i cant help that and going for walks really wont help since thinking is all i have while i walk)



and side note ( i was concerned about this a few days ago and my fears were brought to an end)
so the other day a girl was over at my apt and we were just talking and she asked how old i was and i said 23 and she was like oh i thought you were my age. she is 27!!! NO, I AM NOT 27 AND I REFUSED TO BELIEVE THAT I LOOK LIKE I AM!
so in panic i asked my friend tyler if he didnt know how old i was, how old would he say... and he said he would say 23 which is nice to think i do still look my age but it really didnt count cause he knew how old i was and i bet he could tell that i definitely did not want to hear some outrages number like 27. so that was nice. i kind of forgot about it for a little bit then last night i was just talking with my new roommates which are all younger then me and just out of the blue of the girls was like you look really young. i would say you were 21. oh man that made me feel good.

ppphhhewwww. forever young.

No comments:

Post a Comment